I wanted to thank those of you who have been in worship with us over the last couple of weeks. The Spirit has been busy among us as more hearts are being touched than you will ever know. I have reminders about a few events coming up:
Family and friends are welcome to join us for some time away at our Lutheran Camp in the Poconos. Bear Creek's location includes
- Heated cabins (helps in March!)
- Prepared meals (no cooking, no dishes)
- Sports pavilion and group challenges
- Nature center
- Hills for sledding (if there is any snow left)
- Many miles of hiking trails ( and Bear Creek campers and leaders attending who know them)
- Access to Pocono attractions (some less than an hour away)
Cost is $ 70 for those 6th grade and older and $30 for those 5th grade and younger. This is a fun and flexible event where small children will be welcome. You can spend much of the weekend outdoors or enjoy a weekend fireside with board games, cards, ping pong, or a good book. The weekend will include gatherings for spiritual growth (Saturday morning and evening) as well as Sunday morning worship designed for all generations. If you are interested in joining us, please help us by putting your name on the sign up sheet in the narthex, or contacting the church office. If you have questions or concerns, please speak with Pastor Mueller, Janice Stickley, or Susie Conard. We are looking forward to a great weekend together.
God is good! All the time! All the time! God is good!
See you in church.