As many of of us adjust our schedules with the beginning of a new school year, so St. Andrew's adjusts to the routine of our program year. This Saturday we return to our regular weekly service of Holy Communion at 5 PM. This service is more intimate and little less formal with more spoken liturgy and monthly appearances by our acoustic group. Begin to think about family members, friends, and neighbors who could benefit from Saturday worship. We also return to our regular worship schedule on Sunday mornings as well.
8:15 AM – Traditional Worship - Includes a commemoration of those lives
impacted by the events of 9/11 fifteen years ago.
11 AM- Kick Off Sunday "Lost….but now found"
A simple and joyous worship gathering,including songs with our Sunday School children and youth, guided liturgy, and an interactive message as we give thanks to God for his amazing grace and love in our lives. This service, designed for additional young children will be about 45 minutes in length.
Come one, come all! EVERYONE (children, adults, seniors) is invited to join us following 11AM Worship as we enjoy the treats of summer one more time with Rita's Water Ice and Pretzels. Please join us!
As we begin a new program year, please keep in your prayers:
- The people and mission of St. Andrew's Church as we seek to strengthen our mission together and our mission center
- Marcella Curtiss, our new music director, and Lynnette Beccattini, our new parish administrator, as they lead us into a new program year.
- those who mourn the loss of loved ones
- the sick and home bound of St. Andrew's and our surrounding community
- the unemployed and underemployed of our communities
- families experiencing broken relationships and in need of healing
- young adults away from home at school or in military service
- those whose lives have been devastated by terrorism and senseless violence
- Astrid Montes, our nursery school director and our entire staff as we begin a new school year
- our Sunday School teachers and students as they begin a new program year
- the churches of this community and our common mission to be the hands of God in the world.
See you in church!